Bay Area Legal Services
At Bay Legal, we help you with the legal services needed to navigate your particular situation. The following legal services and law, we specialize in:
- Unbundled Legal Services
- Flat & Hourly rate
- Limited Scope Services
- Corporate securities
- Entity Formation
- Bylaws, Operating Agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Real estate law
- Contract law
- Estate planning
- Wills & Trusts
- Family Law – Complex Divorce
- Focus on Financial Separation
- Family Business Assets
Unbundled Legal Services
Bay Area Legal Services
Bay Legal offers a variety of Limited Scope / Unbundled Services and is positioned to provide those services in a technology-friendly environment that allows Bay Legal to work with you from your home or office (and not spend hours waiting on us in ours).
While Unbundled legal services are limited in scope, they are also limited in cost. The expense for unbundled services is generally limited to a flat fee for specific services or an hourly rate for consultation, advice, and review of your legal issue and documentation.
Business Law, Entity / Corporate Formation – Bay Area Legal Services
From early state entity formation to large institutions, clients rely on Bay Legal for a balance of sophisticated legal knowledge, financial planning, and practical legal advice. With your goals being our #1 priority, we work with you to identify and solve your issues with a focus on the minimization of risks (and taxes).
Our services include:
- General business guidance and legal advice
- Entity formation and structuring, including C-corporations, S-corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies
- We also work with sole proprietors, strategic alliances and joint ventures
- Executive compensation, structuring compensation and benefit arrangements
- Mergers and acquisitions, both acquiring and selling businesses
- Commercial finance, representing borrowers and lenders in all varieties of secured and unsecured arrangements
- Termination and separation agreements
- Contracts and agreements, across the spectrum of all business needs including real estate and leasing.
Wills, Trusts, Probate
Estate planning strategies and techniques change as tax laws, both federal and state change, over time. Our attorneys monitor both proposed and actual changes and follow industry experts in order to stay maximize your estate strategies. Some of the the estate planning tools we utilize include:
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Last Will & Testaments
- Financial/Durable Powers of Attorney
- Advance Health Care Directives
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Generational Skipping Trusts (GSTs)
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts
- Business Asset Analysis and Valuation Discounts
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Family Limited Liability Companies
- Gift Trust
- Charitable Giving Programs
Our probate law practice assists clients and their families during the difficult and timely process of distributing one’s estate following the death of a loved one. During this emotional and challenging time, we balance legal and financial expertise with compassion and understanding.
Mediation – Divorce & Custody Filings
While the financial cost of a contested and protracted divorce generally starts with a retainer in the area of, $5,000 to 15,000, the total expense is often times many times that amount. As a limited scope service we offer uncontested divorce packages beginning at $1985 including filing fees and other costs. Every divorce is unique and the complexity is a factor in the pricing. Please contact us for your free consultation.
Mediation is not only a cost effective alternative to fighting out your family or business law issues in court, it also allows all parties to maintain some control over the issues in dispute.
Work with lawyers that have superior insight into your area of law
- Innovative solutions for your business
- Problem-solvers at heart, fighting for you
- Restructuring and insolvency experts
Probate can be avoided when: There is a valid living trust is in place.The assets are held in a…
Wills and trusts Bay Legal helps plan your estate, to help conserve and protect assets for you and your…