Legalizing long term (non-compliant) Crypto Holdings.
Whether you’ve been mining to a private wallet or you bought 600 BTC, ETH, or 6 million Doge, at _______ – a decade (or more) ago, you have options.
- Traditional: Filing both new and amended tax returns that properly report capital gains from the sale, mining or transfer of cryptocurrencies.
- Non-traditional: Dormant anonymous wallet legal solutions.
No matter what your status, if you are looking for legal solutions to crypto holdings tax matter (whether they have surfaced or are on the horizon) we can help.
Cryptocurrency related Tax Matters
Cryptocurrency matters that we are able to assist you with include and are not limited to:
- The creation of tax efficient and wealth building-efficient business structures that utilize cryptocurrency.
- Legal options for current or previous ICO’s, IEO’s, and other virtual coin and token structures;
- Money-saving strategies for crypto day traders;
- Tax Audits and Tax Litigation;
- Regulatory compliance.
Finding and crafting creative and workable solutions to our clients’ concerns is our specialty. With business, finance, and technical acumen developed through decades of entrepreneurship you will find that we speak your language and understand the legal and business issues you are facing. Finding creative and workable business solutions to your legal issues is why we are here.
Turn your hobby into a business
If, like Mr. Elliott, you mine cryptocurrency as a hobby, you may be entitled to tax savings by turning your operation into a business. The attorneys, and cryptocurrency miners, at Bay Legal are well versed in the legal and efficient operations of cryptocurrency mining operations. A Legal business entity not only enables you to expense/deduct machine acquisitions, you may also be eligible to leverage your machines purchases into larger orders and more profitable hashrate.
From early state entity formation to large institutions, clients rely on Bay Legal for a balance of sophisticated legal knowledge, financial planning and practical legal advice. With your goals being our #1 priority, we work with you to identify and solve your issues with a focus on the minimization of risks (and taxes).
Our general business services include:
- General business guidance and legal advice
- Entity formation and structuring, including C-corporations, S-corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- We also work with sole proprietors, strategic alliances and joint ventures
- Executive compensation, structuring compensation and benefit arrangements
- Mergers and acquisitions, both acquiring and selling businesses
- Commercial finance, representing borrowers and lenders in all varieties of secured and unsecured arrangements
- Termination and separation agreements
- Contracts and agreements, across the spectrum of all business needs including real estate and leasing.
Ongoing entity services
Bay Legal provides ongoing legal services to businesses starting with formation services. For existing entities, including online self filings, we will conduct an analysis of your entity documents to locate any risk management and legal issues. We also provide updates and amendments to corporate documents and help you file your annual updates.
Entity Formation Options
Book a consultation to discuss your case and the limited services you are looking for.
A Fair and Flexible Approach to Startups Equity Allocation: Slicing Pie
The Slicing Pie equity framework is a powerful tool for allocating equity in early-stage startups. Developed by entrepreneur and author Mike Moyer, the framework is designed to provide a fair and flexible approach to equity allocation…