Our business law practice assists clients in all states of operational, organizational, business, and financial matters. Founded by a lifelong entrepreneur, Jayson R. Elliott, and Bay Legal bring a business person’s perspective and acumen to your legal and financial needs.
Finding and crafting creative and workable solutions to our clients’ concerns is our specialty. With business, finance, and technical acumen developed through decades of entrepreneurship you will find that we speak your language and understand the legal and business issues you are facing. Finding creative and workable business solutions to your legal issues is why we are here.
We guide our clients through all stages of their business growth, from start-up to exit strategies and/or succession planning – depending on your goals. Our clients are engaged in a wide range of industries, including technology, fintech, and other financial services, legal and other professional services, construction and real estate, hospitality and travel, distribution and logistics services, health care, retail and manufacturing, import, export, education, and many other industries.
From early state entity formation to large institutions, clients rely on Bay Legal for a balance of sophisticated legal knowledge, financial planning and practical legal advice. With your goals being our #1 priority, we work with you to identify and solve your issues with a focus on the minimization of risks (and taxes).
Our services include:
- General business guidance and legal advice
- Entity formation and structuring, including C-corporations, S-corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- We also work with sole proprietors, strategic alliances and joint ventures
- Executive compensation, structuring compensation and benefit arrangements
- Mergers and acquisitions, both acquiring and selling businesses
- Commercial finance, representing borrowers and lenders in all varieties of secured and unsecured arrangements
- Termination and separation agreements
- Contracts and agreements, across the spectrum of all business needs including real estate and leasing.
Ongoing entity services
Bay Legal provides ongoing legal services to businesses starting with formation services. For existing entities, including online self filings, we will conduct an analysis of your entity documents to locate any risk management and legal issues. We also provide updates and amendments to corporate documents and help you file your annual updates.
Entity Formation Options
Book a consultation to discuss your case and the limited services you are looking for.